Share this page
The 4Cs Foundation SEED grants fund the development of new ideas and innovative approaches in community arts.
The grants support projects that:
- come up with new or better ways of doing things (more efficiently or effectively) leading to greater impact.
- allow an organization to learn as a result of testing ideas or concepts that have not been tried before.
- respond to emerging issues in a community.
- explore the feasibility of ideas or approaches that are new or unproven.
- build connections between children, individuals, groups or organizations.