There are two grant areas. Determine which area best fits your idea, goals and objectives. You may only apply to one area at a time. Pay attention to the 4Cs Priority Outcomes and Grant Outcomes when applying. Projects must align with at least one 4Cs Foundation Priority Outcomes and broadly align with a Grant Outcome.
GRANT AREA 1: Creatively Connected and Inspired Children
4Cs PRIORITY OUTCOMES:
- Children connect to people and opportunities in their communities
- Community artists work better to support connections between children and others in their communities
- Organizations are able to provide better quality programming to develop and deliver community arts projects.
- Children connect to others by participating in the experience of a community art project with other community members.
- Diverse individuals and groups work together to improve children’s community life through arts-based activities.
- Community artists strengthen their community engagement and project/program delivery skills especially with children under the age of 19.
GRANT AREA 2: Inspired and Skilled Community Artists
4Cs PRIORITY OUTCOMES
- Community artists work better to support connections between children and others in their communities in community arts projects.
- Diverse individuals and groups come together to strengthen their skills and abilities to deliver community arts based activities.
- More artists connect with the local community arts practice and community arts practitioners.
- Skills and knowledge are transferred to the next generation of community arts leaders or facilitators
- Current practitioners strengthen their connections, knowledge and share expertise
- New collaborations or partnerships emerge
- Access to community arts-based learning opportunities and compelling projects increases
- Preservation and/or animation of the local community arts heritage occurs